DN NA Class  

DN America Forums

September 22, 2024, 11:33:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Them While They're Hot..  (Read 6184 times)
juliejsail
Class Officer

« on: April 08, 2014, 03:50:16 PM »

In time for upcoming club awards banquets and DN display days....note three things:  1) I have left over 60th Anniversary commemorative 2014 North American DN Championship pins...I am saving some for those who registered but didn't make it to Plattsburg...I WILL see you next season...remind me you have one coming!  The rest (about 30) are for sale at $5 ea. They would make great gifts to members and newbies at your banquets this spring..contact me quickly...   2) I have commemorative sticker sets left as well...two of the stickers are specifically bumber stickers and again would make great hand-outs to participants at your banquet or to those who stop and visit with you when you do DN DISPLAYS this warm season as you promote our sport...which of course we All are planning on doing..contact me to work out a deal.  3) Also left over are 2014 Championship programs.  Rich, Kent and I agree that these, too, are great hand-outs at DN display days.  I don't want to waste them...contact me if you are serious about setting up a DN display and I will send you some.  It was an honor being your Western Region Rear Commodore these past 3 years...plans are in the works for a successor...news to come.  Merci! Julie J
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 03:55:42 PM by juliejsail » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: