DN NA Class  

DN America Forums

March 28, 2024, 03:35:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Renegade and 2 DN Iceboats for sale along with Boat Trailer. All for 1600.00  (Read 12669 times)
dandl48909

« on: November 13, 2011, 08:36:33 AM »

1 Renegade and 2 DN iceboats with trailer
     My husband and I have decided to ‘retire” from iceboating so we are hoping someone with a passion for iceboating would like these. We have three  iceboats for sale along with the boat trailer that we used to accommodate them. 
   At this point we would like to sell them as package.  We have not used them in several years, however they were all up and running when we last trailered them.  They all could use some TLC as they are older iceboats but basically solid.   They could use sanding and repainting.
    The Renegade has the sail number 272.  It is made of Sitka Spruce, it comes with 2 running boards/planks. One running board is a gull wing type for smooth, glare ice  the other is arched which we used when there was snow on the ice.  The boat comes with Harkens Hardware, Sarns blades/skates (Sarn’s  was always our “go to” place for iceboat parts as they are in the neighborhood)  Stainless steel hardware, etc…. complete…  Note: We are started sanding the mast.  Also, I have the original plans for this boat.
    The 2 DN’s include 3 sails. Two sails were made by Boston Sail Company in Harrison Township. One is number 2, the second sail has no number. The third sail is the old original sail “cloth” which still works great and it recieved  a lot of comments when we ran it the last time on our local lake, Lake St Clair . It is  numbered 90.   The DN’s come complete with all parts, Sarns…etc…plus an extra running board made by Dave Ball in Traverse city.     
   We are located in Sterling Heights, Michigan and ran these boats on Lake St. Clair.
Please feel free to contact us through the  “personal link” on these boards if you would like more information and photos.   I will check back daily for PM’s . Thanks so much : > )  I hope to also list these on the Detroit area Craigslist and probably Ebay classified ads too, so look there too, as I can easily download photos there .
Best regards, Laura and Dan
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:09:08 AM by dandl48909 » Logged
MoreAnon

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 05:12:09 PM »

Hi,

I talked to some of my buddies and we might be interested in buying the entire package.
Can you please contact me at:
Moreanon2011@gmail.com

AND

Jan.Varkevisser@Arcelormittal.com

(I'll be away on business and might not have access to my gmail)

Cheers,

Jan

happypagan

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 01:52:32 PM »

Please contact me at millera@lcba.com on this.  I am insterested.

Thank you.
dandl48909

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 01:29:31 PM »

Thank you to all the wonderful people who contacted us about our iceboats...From Saskatchewan to Toronto, from Wisconsin to New Jersey, and to all the locals folks too....thanks so much and we hope that you all have a safe and fun iceboating season.

They are sold.

D and L   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: