DN NA Class  

DN America Forums

March 29, 2024, 12:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarns Hardware - End of Season Special  (Read 5891 times)
CATHERINE FIRMBACH
Class Member

Little Rebel

« on: March 01, 2011, 01:48:19 PM »

Hi All!

Since March brings on the end of the season, there is no better time to have an End of the Season Special!   

"Like" our Facebook business page – "Sarns Hardware - Ice Boating Hardware" for $5 off shipping on orders of $50 or more and $10 off shipping on orders of $100 or more.  Place your order on-line at www.sarnshardware.com and mention this in the order form comments field.  Stock up now!

While you are at our Facebook page, please take a few minutes to check out our discussion boards and share your thoughts.  Seriously.  I am trying very hard to improve Sarns Hardware products, as well as introducing new ones, and your opinions are important to me.  Paul has been incredibly helpful to me but I need more input from sailors everywhere, please.  Several of you have told me you appreciate the vast improvement in service and delivery times….Thank You!  It’s great to know you are noticing Sarns Hardware’s comeback and I am proud to be part of it.  Please spread the word!

As always, THANK YOU for your support and continued patronage of Sarns Hardware!

I hope to see many of you on the ice one last time before the season ends. 

Happy Sailing!
Cathy Firmbach

Catherine Firmbach
DN US 5412, 3590
DN5135

Jeff

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »

With the loss of Jack Jacob's J14 site, I am wondering if you ever decided to make any of the 42" J14 side runners? I had signed up for a ser of blanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: