DN NA Class  

DN America Forums

April 18, 2024, 11:46:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US Team Ice Sailing Suit  (Read 8762 times)
Deb Whitehorse
ADMIN

« on: January 16, 2012, 06:58:07 AM »

Via Joerg Bohn G737, "If anybody is interested in the US Team Ice Sailing suit, designed with US-183, it still would be deliverable for the  Worlds. It has a honeycomb structure in the color and lasts  forever, which Dorothe's material didn't. The cloth was tested in the AUDI wind tunnel with the German bob sledding team and is the fastest cloth around. To get an idea of, you can look at the CNN video, where you see it after my boat collapsed, while I get interviewed. Individual sail number and name will be printed on. If you want individual design its more expensive. Since Matt is the only American, who has the suit you could pick any other US Design. The company has made the suits for several US Olympic disciplines.

All measurements should not be taken not too tied and above the fleece (I wear Musto Windstopper Salopette and Jacket below, even the wind can't get through the suit). You should add half an inch to the tied measurements taken.

The suit will give you more space in the boat and lots less friction than the Hendersson suit."

Deb Whitehorse
ADMIN

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 07:02:53 AM »

The price for the suit it is 230,- €
Deb Whitehorse
ADMIN

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 07:35:11 AM »

Above price is incorrect.  It is only 210,- Euro.
Jorg writes, "To have a closer look [look at the link]. On the bottom you'll find pictures of our model Jost!
http://www.eissegeln.de/docs/pdf/Teamkleidung.pdf
DN 5449
Class Member

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 08:32:05 AM »

any options of buying just the coat?
DBS

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 08:11:03 AM »

Is the pricing/order dependent on a minimum quantity, or are they accepting individual orders?
Deb Whitehorse
ADMIN

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 09:05:54 AM »

I will try to get those questions answered from Jorg.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: