DN NA Class  

DN America Forums

April 28, 2024, 10:04:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 IDNIYRA Yearbook: Printed Version Available for Order  (Read 8556 times)
Deb Whitehorse
ADMIN

« on: July 20, 2012, 01:18:15 PM »

Attention all members of the IDNIYRA North America & Europe:

The printed edition of the 2012 IDNIYRA Yearbook is available for order at a cost of $17 (includes shipping) through Deb Whitehorse, the IDNIYRA Executive Secretary.

The high cost of printing the yearbook is unsustainable at the current dues level. Eventually, the association would have been forced to raise dues to cover printing costs. Class officers looked for ways to make a printed version available without raising dues and found a good printing company that publishes and ships the yearbooks on demand at a very reasonable price.

To order a copy, please email to Deb at exec.secretary@idniyra.org to request a yearbook. She will then email to you a request for money using the IDNIYRA Executive Secretary’s Paypal account. Once you’ve completed the transaction, she will place the order for you and you will receive it within 10-14 business days.

As always, the online version is available for free here: https://ice.idniyra.org/Yearbook
Ken Smith
ADMIN

sail often, travel light

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »

What do we do with the crusty old f+++s who don't use the internet?

I doubt at leas one old time competitor in Wisconsin, who I know, will ever know he has to pay more for a yearbook or that it was even published.

Ken Smith
DN4137US
DN 805
Class Member

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 04:37:49 PM »

It has been a matter of economics.  It is my understanding that the governing body was faced with increasing expenditures and decreasing income.  These factors  forced the decision to either have no yearbook or to fiquire out a way to make the book available on-demand.   

When the last issue of Runner Tracks was circulated, the yearbook on-demand project had not been completed so an announcement to the membership was inappropriate.    I am confident that in the next issue of Runner Tracks there will be an explanation as to how members can acquire, and enjoy the 2012 yearbook.   As usual, Deb did a fantastic job.   As time goes on this will make producing a yearbook more cost effective.

Compliments to the decision makers. 

See you on the ice in December, if not before.
Deb Whitehorse
ADMIN

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 08:00:13 AM »

Thank you, Jane.

Yes, there will be information on how to order the yearbook in the fall edition of Runner Tracks including an order form for those who wish to send a check by mail.

If you don't want to use Paypal, send a check for $17 payable to the IDNIYRA to the IDNIYRA Secretary, Geoff Sobering or to me.
You will find our addresses in every Runner Tracks.

Regards
Deb Whitehorse
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: