DN NA Class  

DN America Forums

March 28, 2024, 07:25:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MANY THANKS!  (Read 6280 times)
T Thieler US 5224

Of course I respect you...

« on: February 04, 2013, 06:14:26 AM »

Just wanted to send a big thank-you out to everyone (and that is a long list) who made the GC and NA's happen.  Not the easiest year in terms of weather but the powers-that-be pulled it off!  Well done-  All of your efforts are greatly appreciated.

And thanks as well to all the competitors who stuck it out for the NA's-  The wait was worth it!

Great time had by the whole New England contingient-  all home safe and sound and looking forward to the remainder of the season's races....

Thanks and Best,   MR T

DN US 5224

Ice is nice, heat is beat...
MICHAEL
Class Member

2007 Western Regions Gull Lke

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »

Thank you Kent Baker and the RC for their flexibility in making it an epic week. We had just about all nature could throw at us and still got in both regattas!

Mike DN5369
DN 805
Class Member

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 12:01:31 PM »

I want to add my appreciation to all involved in the planning and management of the 2013 Gold Cup and Noth Americans. 

And, once again, a special thanks to everyone who helped me get my trailer onto the ice, set up the boat, and de-rig when it came time to head for home.  Past World's champions as well as the up-and-coming future champions graciously stepped forward when I needed a hand.   The DN Family spirit is outstanding.

Already looking forward to the next regatta.   See you on the ice soon.

DN US 805
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: