DN NA Class  

DN America Forums

April 18, 2024, 07:16:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay you IDNIYRA Dues On-Line  (Read 9199 times)
Geoff Sobering
Class Officer

« on: September 24, 2010, 12:21:47 PM »

The IDNIYRA-NA is again putting it's toe into the waters of on-line payment with the option to pay your membership via PayPal (which allows payment via the standard set of credit-cards, too).

There is a "Please Pay your Annual Dues" link on the IDNIYRA-NA home-page that you can click to start the process.

You need to login to the site in order to complete the process.
If you are a new member, please send me an e-mail at treasurer@idniyra.org and I will create a login for you.
If you are a returning member and your e-mail is up-to-date then you can use the "Request new password" link to get a password. If you have problems just send me an e-mail and I will get things setup.

If you have any questions or comments, please send me a note at: treasurer@idniyra.org

The old-fashioned "check in the mail" is still 100% OK (we'll take your money any way you want to send it to us!).
The form is available at: https://ice.idniyra.org/sites/default/files/IDNIYRA_Annual_Dues.pdf

Cheers,

Geoff Sobering
IDNIYRA-NA Treasurer
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:26:31 PM by Geoff Sobering » Logged

Man Why You Even Got to Do a Thing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: