DN NA Class  

DN America Forums

April 29, 2024, 11:10:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suppliers List Update?  (Read 5299 times)
STEVE DUHAMEL
Class Member

« on: November 13, 2008, 12:55:09 PM »

Just a thought about the DN Class suppliers list. I have had calls where as a person makes a statement like, Wow a real person to about Iceboats with, and that a few he was able to contacted were not doing/ or do not have something any more. Now I know this person did not find me through the IDNIYA web site suppliers list because my phone area code changed over ten years ago. In the past I have tried to have it changed but it never happened. Seeing the posting of Ron's new web site got me looking at the suppliers list. I noticed vendors on the list that have passed away years ago. Most of us have E-mail addresses. Some even have web sites. In order to get more people involved, try and make it easier for people who want to get into the sport supplied with accurate contacts.  Clean up the list and update the information. Can't hurt. E-mail: Nthwind1@aol.com, On the Web @ Northwindiceboats.com, Cell anytime: 781-724-0648, Land line: 781-826-8004.

Steve Duhamel

Paul Goodwin - US 46
ADMIN

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 08:40:04 AM »

Yes, the suppliers list on the IDNIYRA website has a lot of out of date contact info.  For the most part, I rely on suppliers to let me know when their contact information changes, or when they would like something added (like email or website addresses).

I agree with Steve, it's critical that people looking for information be able to find it with the least amount of hassle.  I would encourage suppliers to send their info to Steve, since he is easy to contact and is well known to DN'ers.

If you are a supplier, please check your contact info on the IDNIYRA website and send me any updated info.  When people go to the website and find bad supplier contact info, they don't let me know, they just look for a different supplier.  Help me, and the newbies looking for info, by sending me an email.

Thanks,
Paul Goodwin
IDNIYRA - NA webmaster

Here is a link directly to the supplier listing.

http://www.idniyra.org/supplier.htm

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 11:45:32 AM by Paul Goodwin - US 46 » Logged

Paul Goodwin
DN US-46
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: